- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Does the tolerance of extreme quackery makes acupuncturists quacks? July 28, 2016
- Is there something rotten in the state of Denmark? July 27, 2016
- Chiropractic care increases costs to Medicare July 26, 2016
- Is It True That Only 2 Or 3 % Of Cancer Patients Survive Chemotherapy?
- Drinking baking soda does not cure cancer
- Marjolein Dies of Ovarian Cancer After Being Treated with Sodium Bicarbonate by Tullio Simoncini
- Infant Dies after "Craniosacral" Therapy
- German New Medicine (GNM) and what Hamer Doesn't Tell You: Six Stupid Questions on Cancer Metastasis
acupuncture alternative cancer treatment alternative medicine antisemitic baking soda biologie totale boosting breast cancer cam Cancer candida candida albicans carcinoma Caroline Markolin cat scan chemo chemotherapy chief rabbi chiropractic claude sabbah corinne thos Dirk Hamer echinacea evidence evidence-based medicine fungus garlic Germanische Neue Medizin German Medicine German New Medicine GNM götz Hamer HBOT Health fraud holistic homeopathy hoxsey therapy hulda clarck images immune system iscador iwan götz jewish conspiracy libel manual therapy medecine nouvelle meta medicine metametrix metastases Michaeala Jakubczyk mistletoe naturopathy nouvelle medécine olivia pilhar osteopathy personality Philosophy of science positive thinking psychological aspects and cancer quackery rife Ryke Geerd Hamer santegod schneerson science Simoncini sodium bicarbonate supplements tony isaacs total biology Tullio Simoncini viscum album vitamins zapper