- News digest – ‘Weak spots’ in breast cancer, altering diets, cycling to work and… pints of strawberries? April 22, 2017
- CRISPR genome editing and immunotherapy – the early adopter April 21, 2017
- Taking advantage of cancers’ abnormal metabolism could lead to a new way to ‘starve’ tumours April 19, 2017
- Psirama – Der Psiram-Wochenrückblick (KW16, 2017) April 23, 2017
- SkepKon – Skeptical, die deutschsprachige GWUP-Konferenz April 19, 2017
- Psirama – Der Psiram-Wochenrückblick (KW15, 2017) April 17, 2017
- Corrigendum. The Week in Review for 04/23/2017 April 23, 2017
- Separating Fact from Fiction in the Not-So-Normal Newborn Nursery: Undescended Testes in Babies April 21, 2017
- Overtreating the thyroid April 20, 2017
- Young Breast Cancer Patient Aysha and Tullio Simoncini's Baking Soda Therapy
- Is It True That Only 2 Or 3 % Of Cancer Patients Survive Chemotherapy?
- Drinking baking soda does not cure cancer
- Breast Cancer Patient Sylvia Dies After Being Treated by Tullio Simoncini with Sodium Bicarbonate
- Do Doctors Refuse Chemotherapy On Themselves?
acupuncture alternative cancer treatment alternative medicine antisemitic baking soda biologie totale boosting breast cancer cam Cancer candida candida albicans carcinoma Caroline Markolin cat scan chemo chemotherapy chief rabbi chiropractic claude sabbah corinne thos Dirk Hamer echinacea evidence evidence-based medicine fungus garlic Germanische Neue Medizin German Medicine German New Medicine GNM götz Hamer HBOT Health fraud holistic homeopathy hoxsey therapy hulda clarck images immune system iscador iwan götz jewish conspiracy libel manual therapy medecine nouvelle meta medicine metametrix metastases Michaeala Jakubczyk mistletoe naturopathy nouvelle medécine olivia pilhar osteopathy personality Philosophy of science positive thinking psychological aspects and cancer quackery rife Ryke Geerd Hamer santegod schneerson science Simoncini sodium bicarbonate supplements tony isaacs total biology Tullio Simoncini viscum album vitamins zapper